Here are some things to keep in mind for Winterfest Case Pick Up on Saturday, February 27th:
LOCATION: Remember the Winterfest case pick up takes place on the 600 block of South Broad Street. The same location as the Fall Brewfest.
CASE PICK UP OVERVIEW:
First we will ask you to sign up for a time slot for through our SignUpGenius Link a couple of weeks before the event. All ticket purchasers will be sent an email with a SignUpGenius Link. Sign up ends two days before event. YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR CASE ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27th BETWEEN 10AM AND 4PM
On the day of pick up you will be directed to drive into the Brewfest site – 600 S. Broad Street.
SPECIAL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS:
We want to keep this process as safe as possible. There will be THREE check points, please follow the instructions below for each. Please keep your vehicle windows up during the “check points”. Please stay in your car during the entire process. Please put your vehicle in PARK at each of these stops:
- ID CHECK – HOLD YOUR ID (DRIVERS LICENSE) UP TO YOUR DRIVER SIDE WINDOW (do not roll down your window)
- TICKET SCAN – HOLD YOUR TICKET PRINTOUTS OR SMART PHONE UP TO YOUR CAR WINDOW— we will do our best to scan your tickets through the window, please keep your window up. If for some reason we have to take your ticket, please put on a mask, roll down your window and pass tickets to a volunteer
- CASE LOADING – A VOLUNTEER WILL INDICATE WHEN YOU SHOULD OPEN YOUR DOOR OR TRUNK
MORE DETAILS BELOW:
First you must show your ID (the person picking up the cases must be 21 years old or older) and then we will scan your tickets. As long as you have the tickets to be scanned, you may pick up on behalf of another ticket holder. The original ticket purchaser need not be present (tickets are fully transferable).
Once your tickets have been scanned you will be directed to a lane for case pick up. Every effort will be made to make this process a no contact experience – you will stay in your vehicle for the entire pick up. A mask is required during interactions with staff and volunteers.
- You MUST have a ticket & proper photo identification to be allowed to enter.
- Please enter from the north, approach the entrance from north rather than turning off of South Street onto Broad.
- The driver/ticket holder needs to be 21 year old or older
- The pick up is a rain or shine event.
- Doors/gates open at 10 am and close at 4 pm
- Once your ticket is scanned, you will directed to a lane for case pick up.
TICKETS (LOCATE YOUR EMAIL FOR ETIX):
- We recommend printing your tickets (they scan faster). If it is raining, please make sure to keep your ticket dry (tickets are in an email from etix)
- If using a mobile device, please make sure it is on the brightest setting.
- Tickets are transferable; however tickets are non-refundable.
- Can’t find your ticket email? Check your spam folder or click link from etix and go to https://www.etix.com/ticket/resend
TIME: Gates open at 10:00 am and will close at 4:00 pm. Every attempt will be made to make admissions move as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The Kennett Winterfest is a fundraising event with all proceeds going to Historic Kennett Square, a non-profit organization working to keep Kennett Square a regional economic and cultural center. The Kennett Winterfest is intended to be an opportunity to sample some of the best regional and national craft beers accompanied by great food, great music, and great people. Anyone displaying malicious, violent, or otherwise inappropriate behavior will be removed from the festival grounds without refund.
All attendees agree to the following terms and conditions:
By attending this event the ticket bearer fully understands, agrees and accepts sole responsibility for their actions both during and after the event and hereby releases, waives, discharges and holds harmless all persons involved with or associated with the Kennett Winterfest — including event organizers, vendors, sponsors and the Borough of Kennett Square — from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury that may be sustained by event attendee while participating in the Kennett Winterfest, or while traveling from said event. Attendee is fully aware of any risks and hazards connected with participation in this activity, and hereby allows him/herself to voluntarily participate in said activity. He/she voluntarily assumes full responsibility of any risk of loss, property damage, or personal injury that may be sustained by attendee, or any loss or damage to property in the possession of, as a result of being engaged in such activity. In addition, any person that is visibly intoxicated may be refused additional tastings and/or asked to leave the event.
See you on Saturday, February 27!